Wiener Städtische osiguranje acts pursuant to the Law on Insurance and Decision of the National Bank of Serbia on the Manner of Protecting Rights and Interests of Insurance Service Users. The Decision of the National Bank of Serbia regulates in more detail the manner of filing complaints by users and actions of the insurance company in response to the complaints.
You may file a complaint if you are not satisfied with:
- the quality of our service or product;
- conduct of our employees or agents;
- decision of our company related to an insurance contract or its realisation;
- actions of the company related to claims handling under an insurance contract;
- any other form of cooperation with our company.
A complaint must contain the following elements:
- Your name, surname and address;
- if the complaint is filed by a legal entity: business name and head office of the legal entity, name and surname of the legal representative of the legal entity, i.e. authorised person if the complaint is filed on behalf of and for the account of the legal entity;
- reasons for the complaint;
- your requests;
- evidence supporting the allegations from the complaint;
- date of filing the complaint;
- your signature, i.e. the signature of your legal representative or attorney (except the complaint is filed in electronic form);
- power of attorney, if your attorney is filing the complaint;
After you have filed the complaint, Wiener Städtische osiguranje will confirm the reception of it and answer within 15 days following reception of the complaint. This deadline may be extended by a maximum of 15 days in case there are reasons which do not depend on our will, and we will inform you of this in writing.
A complaint is filed exclusively in writing, personally or via your attorney, in the following ways:
- at offices of Wiener Städtische osiguranja;
- by filling in the online form at our website;
- by sending in the complaints via mail to our address: Wiener Städtische osiguranje, Trešnjinog cveta 1 – 11000 Belgrade;
- by sending the complaint to the fax number 011/ 2209 900;
- via electronic mail, to one of the following addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
Filing of a complaint and the Company’s actions in response to it is free of charge for the filing party. All personal information collected in order to respond to the complaint, may be used exclusively to this end. Only Company employees are authorised to process it and the information is not delivered to third parties. You may find more details about privacy protection at http://en.wiener.co.rs/Zastita-privatnosti