Although an earthquake is one of the most destructive risks that can occur, sometimes its consequences which reflect in business interruption are inconceivably bigger than the material damage. In some cases, survival of a company may be at stake.
We recommend insurance against work interruption due to earthquake in order to protect yourself and your business partners.
Which risks are covered?
- Full or partial interruption or obstruction of the insured business after property damage
What can you insure?
The insured subject matter can be:
- lost profit and fixed operating costs,
- Product Liability Insurance
- We indemnify your costs for elimination and mitigation of the damage;
- We indemnify your costs for clearing away the debris and demolition;