The economic crisis and business trends make great demands from creative people engaged in film production. It is a very demanding and stressful job which requires a lot of effort, work and knowledge. However, all that is not good enough, as unforeseen events can always happen and ruin everything you invested into your project. For such situations we offer you the insurance policy.
Which risks are covered?
Insurance of film production companies is a very complex field of insurance as the insured subject matters are different by their nature. This insurance encompasses a wide array of risks:
- Fire and thunder strike,
- flood and torrent, outflow of water from installations,
- breaking the sound barrier,
- landslide and settling,
- malicious intent of thirds parties,
- theft and robbery, etc.
To learn more details about our offer, please do not hesitate to contact our colleagues at branch offices, operating units and sales offices for further information.
What can be insured?
The insured subject matter can be:
- film cameras,
- film accessories,
- film negatives and positives,
- insurance against cancellation of film production,
- liability insurance of film production companies.
- We indemnify your costs for elimination and mitigation of damage.