Present day business is inconceivable without computer equipment. Any kind of important information today is saved in electronic form. That is the reason why malfunctioning of this equipment can cause delays of your company’s business as well as produce significant costs.
Which risks are covered?
Our policy provides protection against numerous perils:
- fire and thunder strike,
- water and steam,
- fall of an aircraft,
- manifestation and demonstration,
- machine breakdown,
- burglary theft and robbery.
What can you insure?
Insured subject matter can be:
- electronic computers,
- ancillary appliances,
- air conditioning and energy devices and installations of large computer systems,
- processors and similar appliances.
- Provided you invest in fire fighting and anti-theft equipment and protection of your computers, you will receive benefits when concluding the insurance contract;
- Clearing away the debris and demolition costs will be indemnified