With Wiener Doctors supplementary insurance you arrange the best medical experts and top medical equipment and care anywhere in the world for yourself and your loved ones.
Wiener Doctors is the insurance product of health protection which covers the costs of treatment for critical illnesses, including travel and accommodation expenses up to the insured amount and singular limits.
The product is designed for specific, critical illnesses whose costly and specialized treatment is insufficiently covered by most health insurance plans.
Health need not be the privilege of the few!
You can also have a team of top doctors at your disposal who will do their best to help you.
Wiener Doctors’ policy provides coverage for medical treatment and procedures out of Serbia for the following illnesses:
- Cancer Treatment – Treatment of any malignant tumour including leukaemia, sarcoma and lymphoma (except cutaneous lymphoma), characterised by the uncontrolled growth and spread of malignant cells and the invasion of tissues, as well as any treatment of a pre-malignant tumour and In-situ Cancer which is limited to the epithelium where it originated and did not invade the stroma or the surrounding tissues.
- Coronary Artery By-Pass Surgery (Myocardial Re-Vascularity) – The undergoing of surgery on the advice of a Consultant Cardiologist to correct narrowing or blockage of one or more coronary arteries with bypass grafts.
- Heart Valve Replacement – The undergoing of surgery on the advice of a Consultant Cardiologist to replace or repair one or more heart valves.
- Live-Donor organ /Tissue Transplant – A surgical transplant in which the Insured receives a kidney, a segment of liver, a pulmonary lobe, a section of pancreas or bone marrow (autologous or allogeneic) from a live compatible donor.
- Neurosurgery – Meaning any surgical intervention of the brain, any other intracranial structures as well benign tumours located in the spinal cord.
Complementary insurance provides you up to €1,000,000 per year and €2,000,000 for the whole insurance period. Thus, the doors of the most modern and successful hospitals all over the world are wide open to you.