Making a voluntary health insurance claim
If you use the services of medical institutions with which we have not signed direct cooperation agreements, please pay the cost of the medical treatment yourself and then do the following:
- Within 180 of the day of medical assistance file a reimbursement (indemnity) claim with us.
- Fill in the claim form with all the relevant information to help us establish the cover, the basis for and the scope of our obligation.
- Submit all original medical and other documents (receipts, certificates, X-rays, etc. ) with the claim form to help us establish the facts.
- Upon our request, provide other necessary information and evidence with the reimbursement claim.
If you also use the services of medical institutions with which we have signed direct cooperation agreements, i.e. the so-called network of priority medical service providers, the claim form will be sent by the medical institutions themselves.
Please file a re-authorisation request with us at least 14 days in advance in the following cases:
- for all treatments exceeding the limit specified in the insurance policy;
- for all surgeries;
- for organ/tissue transplantation;
- for home care;
- for permanent medical equipment.
Making a voluntary health insurance claim / firstname.lastname@example.org